Help us to run the Tea Festival at the Princess Pavilion and Gyllyngdune Gardens in Falmouth on Sunday 15th September.
We have several roles available and we are loooking for people who can spare some time (anything from a couple of hours to the whole day) to support us.
- Helping to set up the Gardens before the event (on Saturday 14th) washing cups, preparing signboards, setting up gazebos...
- Helping on the day of the festival at the raffle table
- Supporting the tea leaves reader (greet people, make tea, clean the cups, handle money...)
- Helping the tea tasting experience (greet people, distribute tea, clean the cups...)
- Greeting people and handing out maps and programmes of the event
- Supporting the running of the creative workshops and other interactive activities for families in the Craft-tea tent
- Supervising the use of Garden Games on the lawn
- Helping at the Library Corner
Why get involved?
If you like working in a Team and taking part in Cultural Events, this is the perfect opportunity for you! It is an amazing community event that is looked forward too every year.
How to get involved?
Accept the challenge and a member of staff will be in touch soon
- Customer Service
- Event Management
- Event Stewarding
- Maintenance and Repair
- Money Handling
- Working independently
- Working with Young People
- Community Work
- Creative and Arts
- Event & Project Management
- Events and Programming
- Food & Beverage
- Learning and Education
- Visitor Service/ Front of House
- Outdoor work
- Behind the scenes